Ocellated Turkey Hunt
The hunters arrive on Sunday to the Lodge and will begin hunting that same day in the afternoon, the hunt concludes on Friday afternoon. There are 10 hunting outings in total. After lunch on Friday, will will be transfered to the airport for your departure home.
A typical hunting day starts with an early wake up call at 4:30am.
Hunters will be treated to a light breakfast of coffee, juice, fruit, cereal and toast. After breakfast you will start your journey afield in 4X4 vehicles to the hunting areas. The morning hunt will last until noon, then return to camp for lunch, at 1:30.
After lunch, and a siesta, you will return to the hunting areas at about 3:30 and hunt until dark, at which time you will return to camp for supper at 8:00 PM.
All hunts are one guide to each hunter (1X1) and one 4X4 vehicle for 2 hunters and their guides.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HUNT…
- 5 Full Days of Hunting
- Meals, Water, beer, soft drinks and domestic spirits.
- Guide (one on one)
- Game skinning and packaging
- Use of Shotgun and shells
- One turkey tag
- One 4 x 4 vehicle per 2 hunters and 2 guides
- Trophy Fee for one ocellated turkey
NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR HUNT…
- Guide and Ranch Staff Gratuities
- Regular Hunting Equipment
- Hotel and Air Fares
- Not Scheduled ground transportation
- Phone calls
- CITES Export permit $200.00 USD
HUNT PRICES AND FEES
SEASON DATES: February through Early May
ACCOMMODATION: Private Thatched Roof Cabin
NEAREST AIRPORT: Merida International Airport (MID)
TRANSPORTATION: All transportation during hunt INCLUDED (Airport Transfers: $300.00 USD)
APPROXIMATE LICENSE COST: INCLUDED
- Additional Ocellated Turkey (tag included): $1,200.00 USD
- Brocket Deer (tag included): $2,200.00 USD
- Collared Peccary (tag included): $400.00 USD
- Coatimundi (tag included): $400.00 USD
Reserve this Hunt!