Gould’s Turkey in Mexico
Whether you’re a beginner or the most experienced of turkey hunters you will experience wild turkey hunting the way it was meant to be…so if you are looking to complete a “Royal Slam”, “World Slam” or just plain love to turkey hunt, this is the adventure for you!
Our Gould’s outfitter has access to over 200,000 acres of private lands, you will be pursuing one of the most beautiful of all wild turkey species in some of the most beautiful panoramic landscapes in all of Mexico.
With elevations varying from 6,000 to 7,800 feet, walking is required for this extraordinary hunt, but the guides are all incredibly accommodating and will do their best to adjust the pace to suit your needs.
Each Hunt Includes
- 4 full hunting days
- Transportation to & from Chihuahua City Airport (General Roberto Fierro International Airport) & Lodge (hotel type accommodations)
- Daily Meals
- Professional Guide Service (2×1)
- Game Field Care, along with necessary paper work for importing your trophy
NOT Included in Hunt
- Gratuities for lodge staff and guides
- Non-scheduled transportation
- Airfare to Chihuahua Airport
HIGH DESERT LONGBEARD’S GALLERY
HUNT PRICES AND FEES
SEASON DATES: Mid-April through May
ACCOMMODATION: Lodge house on ranch or local hotel, based upon package
NEAREST AIRPORT: Chihuahua International Airport (CUU)
TRANSPORTATION: Ground transportation between airport and lodge, as well as during hunt is INCLUDED
APPROXIMATE LICENSE COST: INCLUDED
- Non-Hunter: $850.00
- Additional Bird (if Reserved): $1,025.00
- Additional Bird (if Booked at Camp): $1,050.00
OTHER HUNTS WITH THIS OUTFITTER:Reserve this Hunt!
You must be logged in to post a comment.