Rio Grand Turkey in Kona Hawaii
Our Nahele Longbeards Outfitter is a small family run operation. Their goal is to give you a great hunting experience that feels like you’re on a hunt with friends.
With our outfitter you will have exclusive access to some of the best private ranches on the Big Island. All guides have many years of professional hunting experience, and there is nothing they enjoy more than to share their knowledge about Hawaii Island.
Nahele is the Hawaiian Word for forest.
We hope to have the opportunity to take you for a hunt in the forests, plains, and mountains of Hawaii Island that most people visiting the islands will never experience.
We also hope our guests will take some satisfaction from the fact that managing the population of game animals has a profound benefit for the native forests of Hawaii.
At Nahele Longbeards, they love to hunt and they love to scout. The guides spend as much time in the field as possible, even when they aren’t hunting, so you can be sure you will be on the RIGHT SPOT!!! The rest is up to you.
The Big Island of Hawaii has something for everyone. Whether it’s relaxing on the beach, enjoying the world class deep sea fishing, or climbing mountains in search of wild game, you will never forget your time here…
Each Hunt Includes
- One on one Guide
- Pick up/drop off: The outfitter will pick you up for your hunt and drop you off after it’s complete. Or, they can meet you at a location that is easiest for you.
- Refreshments: Drinks and snacks will be provided, but we recommend that you bring your own lunch.
- Game Care: Taxidermy preparation and delivery is included in the price of the hunt Standard field dressing of the meat is included for no extra charge. However, full butchering of game animals is an extra charge.
- Shotgun and ammunition (If you bring your firearm, you must register it with local police departments)
Not Included in Hunt
- Hunting Licenses
- Additional personal hunting gear
***Our Nahele Longbeards has partnered with the Sheraton Kona to bring our valued guests an exclusive discount rate at this beautiful 4-star hotel close to our hunting areas. Please contact us for more Information***
NAHELE LONGBEARDS GALLERY
HUNT PRICES AND FEES
SEASON DATES: Early March through April 15th
ACCOMMODATION: Local Hotel (Recommended: Sheraton Kona)
NEAREST AIRPORT: Kona International Airport (KOA)
TRANSPORTATION: Car Rental Suggested
APPROXIMATE LICENSE COST: Nonresident Hunting License: $105.00 + Conservation Stamp: $10.00
***A HUNTER ED CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED TO PURCHASE A HUNTING LICENSE***
OTHER HUNTS WITH THIS OUTFITTER:Reserve this Hunt!